12.04.2008

Christmas Decorations

Paintings + Christmas Tree 138 


Here is my White Martha Stewart Tree.  After getting it out of the box, it had some mysterious brown spots...hmm...animal pee? sunlight? leak?  I have no idea.  I put those pieces towards the back.  haha.  I found my lights I used a few years ago.  They are fun- colored chasing with 8 settings.  Then I got some Martha Stewart balls 50% off at Macy's.  I love them- they look old fashiony.  That's my tree!


Paintings + Christmas Tree 149 


These are my houses from Department 56.  They are the North Pole Series villages.  My parents got the "Elfin Snow Cone Works" a long time ago.  Last year I got "Santas Hat Inn", this year I got "North Pole Porcelain Building Works" and my mommy got me "Polar Bear Palace".  They are fun to collect.  I chose the North Pole Series because it is more whimsical. 


Well...I am not feeling so good so I am going to go.  Oh- I got the new I-Phone and I am in love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment