12.23.2008

Ahh*Choo...Sniff*Sniff...Cough*Cough...Happy Holidays :]

I have been fighting this cold/whatever for a month it seems like.  Two antibiotics and Rx cough syrup later I'm still sick.  I feel like crap today : [  I cannot wait to be off work.  On another note...things have been so crazy*magical.  If you had told me a/b stuff that's happened the past month I would have said you are *CRAZY*...but needless to say...


"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow,
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons.
It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”


                                                        -Dr. Seuss


DSC00352


  Thank you, thank you, thank you.


DSC00354 


From my Magic Wonderland to yours...Happy Holidays + Merry Christmas!!!


Mwah! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment