11.10.2008

My Oh My...

This is why I've been "missing"...


"Ties That Bind"- Art Show @ Marshall Arts


Ties That Bind2 002 


Mel doing some last minute touches on her girls. 


Ties That Bind2 078 


Mel + My work together :] 


Ties That Bind2 129 


Ties That Bind2 120 


I love this pic.  haha.  Three Best Friends!!!  Kris~Rach~Linz!  Thanks so much for supporting me girls :]  I will always love you!  I luv my beads too!  They will be a reminder of that night always. 


Ties That Bind2 130 


Kris, Josh + I


Ties That Bind2 133 Barely Vintage 


Mel was my Drawing + Comp teacher and Drawing + Painting 1 teacher.  I love Mel!  She and her class made me switch from Art Ed to Fine Arts-Painting.  She also taught me how to paint with watercolors :]  Fun, fun, fun.  A great teacher!  Yay!


Ties That Bind2 134 


Kat~Me~Kris...The new addition to the threesome (where's Rach?)


Friday I stayed up til 5:00 am!  Ate dinner @ around 2:30 in the morning- ha!  Then Sat. I saw The Purps play @ The Full Moon and stayed out til 6:30 am!  And last night? went to bed @ 12:30!  Let's just say I'm pretty much like a zombie, but it was all worth it!  Now, it's time for me to leave work so...more to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment