9.04.2008

Thursday Thirteen Doubled :] "i"...

I AM… myself: unique!


I WANT… to be truely happy.


I HAVE… a heart of gold.


I KEEP… anything that has meaning to me + to remember.


I WISH I COULD…  take off + go to a special place with someone special.


I HATE…  feeling lost.


I FEAR…  death of loved loved ones.


I HEAR…  the sound of rain tapping on the window.


I DON’T THINK…  I'll get that pic in the photobooth that I wanted before my b'day.


I REGRET…  nothing, "with every mistake, we must surely be learning" -The Beatles.


I LOVE…  how hopeful I can be and have the eyes of a child.


I ACHE FOR…  the love of my life.


I ALWAYS CRY…  when things are over.


I AM NOT…  who you think I am.


I DANCE…  alone when I'm secretly  happy.


I SING…  all the time in the car- I love to belt out the tunes! haha


I NEVER…  get up without hitting the snooze.


I RARELY…  feel truely satisfied.


I CRY WHEN I WATCH…  romantic movies.


I AM NOT ALWAYS…  happy, but who is?


I HATE THAT…  I can't forget. 


I’M CONFUSED ABOUT…  life.


I NEED…  to be loved, comforted, and held.


I SHOULD…  be more independent.


I added two more to make it 26 (13 doubled) :] haha


I BELIEVE...  in magic, and that it will find me.


I KNOW...  "i need a human right by my side, untied, untied"- My Morning Jacket


I found this here.  I traced it all the way back where it started which was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment