8.26.2008

Girls Night + Slumber Party

This past Friday night we had a girls night...Dad treated us (Kim [sis-in-law], Emmie [niece], Kristen [best friend], Mom, and I) to Sekisui (sushi).  We had fun.  Everyone spent the night at my parents too.  Haha, that was interesting.  My mom, Kristen, Emmie, and I ended up in one bed.  Kristen pissed Emmie off, so she screamed for Kim (her mom) haha; Then my mom and Emmie left.  Kristen was dead asleep in the middle of the bed, so I said forget this and moved into the twin bed in the play room.  My mom woke me up in the middle of the night because she wanted in the twin bed, but ended up on the couch.  I went to bed at 1:00, because someone (JS) and I were texting til then, and then got woken up at 7:00!  haha.  We were all sleepy!  We got breakfast at West Street Diner. 


Girls Night 002 


I found these old sunglasses of my moms from who knows when, probably the wonderful 80's, haha.


Girls Night 003 copy


Girls Night 005 copy copy


Teaching Emmie to throw the peace sign :]



No comments:

Post a Comment