8.08.2008

8.08.08 -The Luckiest Day Ever???

The belief is particularly strong in China, where eight is very lucky.

Chinese tradition aside, numerologists say eight is known as the 'great
balancer' or the karmic 'you reap what you sow'.

Many people are getting married today:  The figure 8 on it's side = the infinity sign.

And to seal your perfect day, make sure you say “I Love You” often. The
phrase “I Love You” is also exactly 8 letters.

Is it my lucky day??? Hmm...I don't know about that.  I've been trying to think positively and practice the law of attraction, but sometimes it's hard.  I'm not feeling it today.  It is a beautiful day though. 

As for my horoscope today:

  • Three planets in precise and critical Virgo continue to bend your life out of
    shape now. Assertive Mars -- one of the planets in your sign -- is blindsided by
    spacey Neptune, diminishing your confidence until you doubt everything you do.
    You can turn this into a positive energy by using it to improve your plans. If
    you aren't sure about a decision, don't rack your brain trying to figure it out.
    Just come back to it tomorrow



My tarot card of the day is The Fool (that's kinda what I feel like today,ha):


  • The Fool reminds us to recognize the path of personal development within
    ourselves -- and the stage upon that path where we find ourselves -- in order to
    energize our movement toward deeper self-realization.





No comments:

Post a Comment