7.31.2008

T13: What Feels Like Magic to You this Week?

...asked by Elsie on this post.

1.  Vera finally learning to look at me when I say her name (hopefully), thanks to Doggiegarten!!!

2.  This new Sigg bottle I ordered here:
40124-EQP

3.  Going to see Dave Matthews for the FIRST time with Peanut Butter Puddin' Surprise at Autozone Park.08SummerTour_250x142

4.  Minnetonka Moccasin Woodstock :]  for the hippie in us all!
Pl611079-00vliv01

5.  This book I just started reading:  Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin (I've loved her previous books- Something Borrowed + Something Blue)
This is the story for anyone who has ever wondered: How can I truly love the one I'm with when I can't forget the one who got away? -inside cover
I've just read the first 4 chapters...
31dcJmMii0L__SL500_
6.  Mmm...this tea Kristen + I got at lunch...Blueberry Green Decaf (zero cals) :]
by The Republic of Tea
P23041PO

7.  Getting to eat lunch with Kristen: talking about business, went to Sachi (boutique), and a really cool Florist. 

8.  Going gallery hopping tomorrow and checking out the new shows at DLG: Price Is Right and L Ross: Pulp.

9.  It just started sprinkling :]  I love the rain!  I wish it would cool things off!  It's been at least 100 degrees here lately!  + some water for my flowers :]

10.  Amy Sol:  I've been interested in snowy owls and rising suns.
AmySol-dust_wings

11.  Working in the studio!!!
12.  Lip Smackers ; * trio in Tropical Punch, Mango + Kiwi
554681287_de2500fbdb

13.  Getting to go home from work!!! Yay!!! and tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment